Facebook icon Twitter icon YouTube icon

Special Occasion Certificates and Permits

If you are holding a special event in the Town of Essex, you may need to request special certificates and permits.

Special Occasion Certificates are available from the Mayor’s Office for special birthdays and wedding anniversaries. Please contact the Clerk’s Office for more information.