Facebook icon Twitter icon YouTube icon

Roadway Permits

The Town of Essex issues moving permits for wide load and/or heavy vehicle use on roadways.

The permit holder must make a road security deposit, provide a certificate of liability insurance naming the Corporation of the Town of Essex as an added insured, and agree to repair damages to road surfaces, shoulders, culverts, bridges, signs, mailboxes, etc.

For more information, contact us at 519-776-6476.