Facebook icon Twitter icon YouTube icon

Driveway Entrance Permits

Before you build a driveway from the road onto your property, you will need to get an entrance permit.

If the building is for a single family dwelling or an addition that will be situated closer to the front property line than the existing building, a setback approval may also be required through the County of Essex.

Who do I contact?

If the property is on a municipal road, contact the Town's Drainage department at 519-776-6476 to make arrangements.

If the property is located on a county road, contact the County of Essex at 519-776-6441 for application requirements.