Posted on Friday March 10, 2017
The Town of Essex is calling upon local organizations and groups to submit letters of interest related to renting or leasing space in the former Harrow District High School, based on a scenario in which the Town of Essex purchases the building.
An assessment of the level of interest will assist Council in determining whether to pursue this opportunity.
Letters of interest should include the following details:
- The organization’s general mandate;
- A description of the proposed use and types of user groups served;
- The square footage required and any special considerations;
- Whether your organization is able to pay a lease rate based on square footage used; and
- Full contact information, including contact person, mailing address, phone number and email address.
Letters of interest should be directed to Tracey Pillon-Abbs, Chief Administrative Officer, and may be mailed, emailed, faxed or dropped off as follows:
Tracey Pillon-Abbs, Chief Administrative Officer
The Corporation of the Town of Essex
33 Talbot Street South, Essex, Ontario N8M 1A8
Telephone: 519-776-7336, ext. 1120
The deadline for submissions is Friday, April 7, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.